2011-20 Challenger Front Splitter Rod Bracket Kit
DescriptionOur front splitter rod bracket kits are designed and cut in house, to be used on the 2011- 2020 Challenger.... read more
Our front splitter rod bracket kits are designed and cut in house, to be used on the 2011- 2020 Challenger. Designed to install on the metal crash bar behind the front bumper and protrude through the lower grill, leaving no holes that need to drilled in the plastic.
- 11-14 Challenger front bumper must be removed for this installation and one divider in the lower grill needs to be cut making two of the holes one so that the strut rod bracket can fit through the opening of the grill.
- 15-20 Challenger the lower grill is removable to access the front crash bar requiring no front bumper removal.
- 6 Inch rods are used for the 11-20 Challengers equipped with the SRT front spoiler on our Splitters
- 6 Inch rods are used for the 15-20 Challengers equipped with the RT front spoiler on our Splitters
- 8 Inch rods are used for the 15-20 Chargers equipped with the SRT/ScatPack Front Bumper on our Splitters.
- 3 lbs
- 9 × 6 × 2 in
- Strut Rod Length
4 inch, 6 inch, 8 inch
11-14 Challenger SRT Front Splitter Street Version
DFS 1/4 20 Nutsert
2015-20 Challenger SRT, GT, RT, RT ScatPack Front Splitter Street Version