Challenger and Charger Front Splitter Rod Bracket Kit
DescriptionOur front splitter rod bracket kits are designed and cut in house, to be used on the 2011- 2021 Challenger... read more
Our front splitter rod bracket kits are designed and cut in house, to be used on the 2011- 2021 Challenger and 2015-2021 Chargers. Designed to install on the metal crash bar behind the front bumper and protrude through the lower grill, leaving no holes that need to drilled in the plastic plus no front bumper removal.
- 11-14 Challenger front bumper must be removed for this installation and one divider in the lower grill needs to be cut making two of the holes one so that the strut rod bracket can fit through the opening of the grill.
- 15-21 Challenger the lower grill is removable to access the front crash bar requiring no front bumper removal.
- 6 Inch rods are used for the 11-21 Challengers equipped with the SRT front spoiler on our Splitters
- 6 Inch rods are used for the 15-21 Challengers equipped with the RT front spoiler on our Splitters
- 8 Inch rods are used for the 15-21 Chargers equipped with the GT/RT(Non SXT Front Bumper)/SRT/ScatPack/ScatPack, Hellcat and Redeye Widebody Front Bumper on our Splitters. Strut Rod kit does not fit the 2015 to 2018 RT or SXT Front Bumpers.
- 3 lbs
- 9 × 6 × 2 in
- Strut Rod Length
4 inch, 6 inch, 8 inch
2015-21 Hellcat and RedEye Challenger Front Half Splitters
2015-20 Challenger SXT, R/T Front Splitter Street Version
2015-21 Challenger Hellcat, and 2019-2021 RT Scat Pack Widebody Wicker Bill