Challenger Charger and Chrysler 300s Front Splitter Rod Bracket Kit
DescriptionOur front splitter rod bracket kits are designed and cut in house, to be used on the 2011- 2022 Challenger,... read more
Our front splitter rod bracket kits are designed and cut in house, to be used on the 2011- 2022 Challenger, 2015-2022 Chargers and 2015-2022 Chrysler 300s with the SRT Appearance Package. Designed to install on the metal crash bar behind the front bumper and protrude through the lower grill, leaving no holes that need to drilled in the plastic plus no front bumper removal. Chassis mounted strut rod brackets give you a secure way to mount the splitter rods without drilling into your plastic bumper for support.
Find us on YouTube (top right corner of this page) for installation videos.
- 11-14 Challenger front bumper must be removed for this installation and one divider in the lower grill needs to be cut making two of the holes one so that the strut rod bracket can fit through the opening of the grill.
- 15-22 Challenger the lower grill is removable to access the front crash bar requiring no front bumper removal.
- 15-22 Charger with the SRT/Scatpack Front Bumpers
- 15-22 Chrysler 300s with SRT appearance package
- 6 Inch rods are used for the 11-21 Challengers equipped with the SRT front spoiler on our Splitters
- 6 Inch rods are used for the 15-21 Challengers equipped with the RT front spoiler on our Splitters
- 8 Inch rods are used for the 15-21 Chargers equipped with the GT/RT(Non SXT Front Bumper)/SRT/ScatPack/ScatPack, Hellcat and Redeye Widebody Front Bumper on our Splitters. Strut Rod kit does not fit the 2015 to 2018 RT or SXT Front Bumpers.
- 8 Inch rods are used for the 15-22 Chrylser 300s
- 3 lbs
- 9 × 6 × 2 in
- Strut Rod Length
4 inch, 6 inch, 8 inch
11-14 Challenger SRT Front Splitter Street Version
08-14 Challenger RT, SRT Wicker Bill
DFS 1/4 20 Nutsert
2015-21 Challenger Hellcat, and 2019-2021 RT Scat Pack Widebody Wicker Bill